Sunday, August 24, 2014

Week 8 August 18th




Monday August 18th: Today I woke up to Ryan knocking on my door at 7:30am. I shot out of bed because I knew I was late for class from the knocking. My alarm didn’t go off. So I hurried up and got ready and we took off for class. I had Accounting Theory from 8-10am, we learned about sustainability. After class I went back to my room and changed, then headed to the gym. There I swam and did a leg/ab workout. After showering I went to the academic study centre where I worked on my accounting theory paper until 5:30pm. After supper, I went back to keep working on my paper. I got part A done on my accounting theory paper around 8:45pm and then I went to Ryan’s room and we watched youtube videos until 11pm. 
Tuesday August 19th: Today I woke up at 6:30am and went to the pool to swim 1200m. Afterwards I met Ryan for breakfast. After breakfast I came back to my room, read my bible, checked my emails, and then worked on my accounting theory paper until 12. I then headed to the gym to do a bike and arm/ab workout until 2pm. I got back to my room and showered and then continued working on my accounting theory paper, except I fell asleep from 4:15-4:45pm. When I woke up I headed to supper with the gang. After supper I came back and researched some more and kept writing my accounting theory paper. I finished it around 11:15pm. 
Wednesday August 20th: Today I slept in and woke up at 7:15am and just laid in bed texting the family. I went to breakfast around 8am and then headed to the library. At the library I did some finishing touches on my accounting theory paper and then submitted it. Around 11:30 I headed to the gym and biked and did a cardio ab routine. When I got back I showered and did laundry. After laundry Ryan and I helped Emma do her ice bucket challenge. She took it like a champ! Then we went and shot hoops until supper. After supper Ryan and I walked to a c-store to buy ice for our challenge tomorrow. When we got back we watched movies the rest of the night. 
Thursday August 21st: Today I woke up at 7:15am and showered. Then I went to breakfast. After breakfast I checked my email, read my bible, texted the family, and started my ethics paper. At 11:30 I headed to the gym to bike and do a leg/ab workout until 1pm. Then Ryan and I did the ALS ice bucket challenge. It was so cold specially since it was cold and rainy out already. So I took a hot shower after that. Then Ryan and I hung out and did our ethics quizzes. After supper we finished the quizzes and then watched a movie.
Friday August 22nd: Today I got up at 5am and went to the gym to bike and do an ab workout. Then I showered and got ready for the day, went to breakfast, and got to the bus stop by 7:55. We all got on the bus to Causeway Lake. Today we learned how to stand up paddle board. It was so cool and fun. I only got to go once though because we had to switch between partners since there were only 8 boards and by time I got on for the second time, we had to leave to catch the bus for class. After dinner Ryan and I headed to ethics from 1-3. Then on our walk back I stopped to get my isagenix package! I was then going to start writing my ethics but I couldn’t focus so I went and practiced basketball. I did some shooting, ball handling, and spinning it on my finger. I did that from 3:30 – 5. Then I showered, read my bible, checked my bank account, and then went to Ryan’s room. We then went to supper and it wasn’t good. So we walked to McDonalds so Ryan could get a burger. When we got back we watched a movie.
Saturday August 23rd: Today I got up at 7:30am and went to the pool at 8am. I swam a mile and a half today. Afterwards I showered and then met up with Ryan, Casey, and Emma. We got on a bus to go to Causeway Lake to help Emma find her camera. When we got there Emma put all her snorkel gear on and took her under water flashlight out to see if it would work but the Lake was way to murky and she could barely see her hand in front of her face so she said it wasn’t worth it. We all went to Yeppoon for the day then. We ate at Yogalicious for dinner; I had chicken, bacon, avocado sandwich on gluten free pumpkin bread with a banana mango icy fruit shake. It was so good and it was all natural! Then we headed to the festival to walk around but there was nothing good, very small compared to the States carnivals. So we went to the beach for the rest of the day. We headed back on the 4:30 bus. After supper Ryan and I watched a comic show on youtube and a movie.


Sunday August 24th: Today I woke up at 6:45am and laid in bed until 8am texting the family. Then I went to breakfast. When I got back I sent some emails, uploaded photos, and went on facebook and pinterest. After dinner we played beach volleyball until 3pm, it was fun! Then Ryan and I watched a movie until supper. After supper we watched both the Left behind movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment