Sunday, August 31, 2014

Week 9 August 25th




Monday August 25th: I got up at 6:45am and got ready for class and met Ryan and Liana at breakfast. From there we walked to class. I had accounting theory from 8-10am. After class I went to the library to work on peerwise in corporate accounting. Around 11am I went and talked to people about Isagenix (wkuyper.isagenix.com). The first girl I talked to, her dad was on isagenix and he had some illness that made all his joints ache and the doctors told him it was incurable. So he went on isagenix and is now cured from it. Around 12:30pm I headed to the gym where I biked for a half hour and then did P90x chest and back and ab ripper. Then I showered and went to Ryan’s room where I worked on homework. I was looking at my online classes at northern and reading articles for my ethics paper. 
Tuesday August 26th: Today I got up at 7am and headed to the pool. After the pool I came back and did laundry and my northern classes. Around 2pm I headed to the gym to bike and do a leg workout. Then I showered and did some things around my room, then went to Ryan’s room where I worked on corporate accounting until supper. After supper we watched Grebiel Iglesias for a while and then watched Red Dawn.
Wednesday August 27th: Today I got up at 7:45am and went to the gym. There I biked and did p90x shoulders and arms and ab ripper. Afterwards I worked on my northern classes all morning. After dinner I started working on my ethics paper and got pretty far on it. At 5pm I started getting ready and then Ryan and I went out to eat at the Great Western. We both got steak, chips (fries), and veggies all for $30, it was so cheap and the steak was very good! We got back around 8:30, so we watched a movie.
Thursday August 28th: Today I got up at 7am and read my bible. Then I headed to the pool to swim some laps. When I got back I skyped mom and dad for an hour. Then I skyped with Alissa while she was at g’pa and g’ma Kuyper’s. So I got to talk to g’pa and g’ma too!! Then Ryan and I headed to dinner. After dinner we watched Peta Kelly’s speech. She is so awesome! Then I headed to the gym to do core synergistics and bike. Afterwards, I showered and got ready for class. I quick checked my emails and took a quiz for my northern class. I had corporate accounting from 5-6:30pm. We learned about partner and subsidiary consolidations of businesses. After class I went to Ryan’s room and we watched Kangaroo Jack and Pocahontas 1 and 2.
Friday August 29th: Today we didn’t have outdoor pursuits class so I got up at 7am and read my bible. At 8:30am I headed to the gym where I did p90x legs and back and ab ripper. When I got back I worked on my homework until dinner. Then Ryan and I went to our Ethics class at 1 until 3pm. On our walk back to the dorms we stopped at our mail boxes and I got a letter from the family!! It was so awesome to hear from them and to have something from home! Then I worked on my ethics paper until supper. After supper I worked and finished my ethics paper at 10:45pm. Then I watched a video on the Isagenix conference until 1:30am. It was so good, I couldn’t stop watching it.
Saturday August 30th: Today I got up at 7:45am and headed to the pool and swam a mile. Afterwards Ryan and I skyped with Becky about Isagenix. Then we watched some videos on Isagenix until dinner. After dinner we walked to IGA. Then when we got back we watched some more isagenix videos until Dexter came to my room and got us for the sand volleyball tournament. We won our first game, we played to 21 and played two matches. I had Jazmin, Kaitlin (Australian girl who played volleyball in the States), Kat (australian girl who played sand volleyball all the time), Dexter, and another chinese girl. Our next game Kat wasn’t there because she had an appointment so Ryan filled in for her. We lost our first and second match  After volleyball, Ryan and I shot hoops until supper. After supper we watched a movie and some more isagenix videos.
Sunday August 31st: Today I got up at 7am and went to breakfast. After breakfast Ryan and I listened to church online. Jon had a really good message! After church we got ready and headed to the beach with the rest of the international students. We were at the beach until 3:30. It was so nice out today. When we got back I checked my northern classes and email. Then we headed to supper. After supper we watched Pacific Rim. Then we walked to the dining hall and I played the piano for a while. We then started Fast and Furious 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment