Sunday, September 7, 2014

Week 10 September 1



Monday September 1: Today I woke up at 6:45am and got ready for class. Ryan, Liana, and I walked to our classes. I had accounting theory from 8-10am. We got out early today at 9:30, so I went to the library and made invitations for my isagenix launch party. Afterwards I went back to my room and read my bible and did some homework until dinner. After dinner I did some finishing touches on my ethics paper and handed it in. Then I went to the gym and did a half mile of aqua jogging, p90x chest and back, and ab ripper. I got back to my room around 4 and showered and did homework until supper. Ryan and I went to supper at 5:45 and then watched limitless. After the movie I handed out the invitations. Then we played idiot and Ryan taught me how to play poker. Carolina and Gustavo joined us and we played until 10:30pm. 
Tuesday September 2nd: Today I woke up at 7:45am and read my bible. Then I headed to the pool and aqua jogged for 48min. When I got back to my room I checked my email, texted the family, put laundry in, and made an invitation on Facebook for my isagenix launch party. After dinner I walked with Ryan to get his student ID and then I went to the gym. I aqua jogged for 30min and then did a leg/plank routine. When I got back I showered and did some things around my room. Then Ryan and I took our last ethics quiz and when we got done it was time for supper. We sat there for a while talking with the others. Then I worked on my corporate accounting and outdoor pursuits and about got those finished. Around 8:45, Ryan and I went and shot hoops for a long time. Then we watched Hitch.  
Wednesday September 3rd: Today I woke up to Ryan knocking on my door at 7am. So I jumped out of bed and got ready for the gym. I aqua jogged for 30min and then did p90x shoulders and arms and ab ripper. When I got back I read my bible, sent emails, texted the family, looked up things for isagenix, and did some homework. Then I headed to dinner. After dinner I did my corporate accounting tutorial and peer wise and finished my outdoor pursuits papers. Then I started on my ethics paper until Ryan came over. We then walked to IGA to get dryer sheets for Ryan. On our way back we stopped and got supper. Then we watched toy story 3 and life as we know it.
Thursday September 4th: Today I got up at 6am and headed to the pool to aqua jog for 48min. When I got back I showered, read my bible, and went to breakfast to remind people about my presentation at 10am. Then I headed to the academic centre to get things set up and ready. There was six kids that showed up and Ryan and I. It was a lot of fun and people were very interested in isagenix. Becky did a great job of talking with them over skype too. We got done around 11:15. Then I went back to my room and facebooked Becky with the follow up and did some more things with isagenix until dinner. After dinner I worked some more on isagenix and wrote a thank you paper for my scholarship. After that, I headed to the gym to aqua jog and do p90x core synergistics. When I got back I showered and got ready for class. I had corporate accounting tonight from 5-6:45pm.  After supper I came back to my room and worked on my northern classes for the rest of the night.
Friday September 5th: Today I woke up at 5am and got ready for the gym. Ryan and I got to the gym around 5:30. I did p90x legs and back and ab ripper x this morning. Afterwards, I got ready for our outdoor pursuits class, we did stand up paddle boarding! We went to breakfast and met up with everyone and then walked to catch the bus to Causeway Lake. We were free to do whatever and go where ever we wanted today on the paddle boards. So we just messed around as a group on them. It was fun. Ryan and I had to leave early at 10:15 to catch the bus back for our class. After dinner we had our ethics class from 1-3. When we got back, I read my bible and kept reading my textbook for my northern auditing class. But I fell asleep at 4 so I didn’t get much done in it. After supper I came back and worked on my northern auditing and non-profit class until 10:15pm. 
                                                     Paddle boarding at Causeway Lake

Saturday September 6th: Today I woke up at 6:45am and headed to the gym. I aqua jogged for an hour and then came back and showered and got ready for the beach. Ryan and I took off at 9:45am for Roslyn Bay. I was so nice out. When we got there we laid out and tanned, searched for sea shells, hiked, and swam a little. We went to the marina around 4 and got chips and a piece of gluten free cake. We caught the 5:15 bus back to the Uni. We got back around 6:10 and then made brownies and popcorn and watched fast five. Ryan went back to his room around 10:30; we were exhausted from the beach. I then read my bible and wrote in my journal and went to bed. 
                                                                       Roslyn Bay
                                                            A cave we seen on our hike.

Sunday September 7th: Today I woke up at 8:15am; it felt good to sleep in! I then showered and put my laundry in. Ryan came over at 9am and we listened to Jon’s sermon online. After that I uploaded pictures to my computer and Facebook. We then went to dinner; we talked with Emma for a long time. After dinner I came back to my room and read my auditing homework until 4pm. Then I watched some things on isagenix and talked to Tor! Then Ryan and I went to supper at 5:30 and everyone was there; we all talked with them for a while. After supper we watched transformers. After the movie I came back to my room and finished up my auditing reading and by then it was 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment