Sunday, September 14, 2014

Week 11 September 8th



Monday September 8th: Today I woke up at 5:45am. I took a shower and got ready for class. I then read my bible and texted the family. I met Ryan and Liana at breakfast and then we walked to class. I had accounting theory from 8-9:30. Then I went to the library to print invitations off. After that I went to the gym and did p90x chest and back and ab ripper x. Then I aqua jogged for 30min. When I got done, it was dinner time. After dinner I showered and then worked on my ethics paper, but I fell asleep for 45min while working on it. I felt much better when I woke up and was more focused to work on my paper for the next 2.5hours. Then Ryan and I went to supper at 6 and Emma was there so we sat and talked with her for a long time. After supper I finished part A on my ethics paper and looked over part B. Around 9:30 Ryan came over and we hung out until 11:15.
Tuesday September 9th: Today I woke up at 6:30am and read my bible. Then I headed to the gym and aqua jogged for 48min. Afterwards I came back to my room and set some things up for my isagenix presentation on Thursday and invited people over facebook. After that Ryan came over and we talked until dinner. After dinner I worked on my corporate accounting tutorial until 2. Then I went to the gym to aqua jog and do a leg/ plank routine. I also talked to Kaitlin (a trainer at the gym)  about making a workout for me next week. I got back to my room at 4:15pm and then showered and worked on my ethics paper until supper. After supper Ryan and I walked to IGA. We got back around 8:15pm and then I continued working on my ethics paper until dad and mom texted me and then I talked to them the rest of the night. I went to bed around 11:30pm.
Wednesday September 10th: Today I woke up at 6:20am and got ready for the gym. I aqua jogged for a half hour and then went back to my room. I then read my bible and texted the family a little bit. Then I had my collaborate session online for auditing. There the professor gave us advice on our exam. The rest of the morning I worked on my ethics paper. After dinner I went back to the academic center to finish my ethics paper up. At 2:30 I went to the gym to do p90x shoulders and arms and ab ripper x. I got back to my room around 3:45 and then showered.  Then I finished up my ethics paper and submitted it. We then went to supper. After supper Ryan and I watched Transformers 2. When that got done, I came back to my room and looked at my northern classes and studied for my auditing test.
Thursday September 11th: Today I woke up at 6:30am and went to the pool and aqua jogged for 48min. When I got back I showered and read my bible. Then I headed over to the academic study center to get things set up. The internet works way better there. Ryan and I then skyped Becky and talked about isagenix. Then we were looking at facebook and Tor was on so we decided to skype with her until dinner. After dinner I worked on my northern classes until 2:15. Then I headed to the gym to aqua jog for a half hour and do p90x core synergistics. When I got back I showered and got ready for class. I had corporate accounting. We had a new teacher so the class lasted from 5-7:45pm. It was really hard to concentrate that whole time. When I got back I made eggs and toast for supper. Then I went to Ryan’s room and we hung out for the rest of the night.
Friday September 12th: Today I woke up at 5am and got ready for the gym. I did p90x legs and back and ab ripper x. Afterwards I showered and read my bible before breakfast. After breakfast we walked to the bus stop to go to Byfield for outdoor pursuits. Today we went on a canoe trip down the river. We got there around 9:30 and left around 2pm. It was a long day on the river but it was amazing because it was through a rainforest. We saw some dragons which are little gators. We made it all the way to the end where there was a little waterfall where we stopped for a little bit and then turned around to go back. On the way back Keiko and Lauren’s canoe got stuck on a tree that fell in the river and Ryan and I were behind them. So we were trying to get them unstuck but, it was just our luck, our canoe flipped and our back packs with all of our stuff was in it. So everything got soaked. Luckily we were able to get the canoe tipped back over and got the others unstuck, but we were pretty bummed after that. When we got back to the car we checked our stuff and praise the Lord my iphone and camera didn’t get wet; plus my clothes and other things didn’t get wet either. You have to love Under Armour back packs! We got back to Yeppoon around 2:30pm and then Ryan and I hung out at the beach and had supper at yeppon. We got back to the dorms around 7:15pm. We then tried watching a movie but the internet was really slow and it wouldn’t load. So we had to go to the academic center and it worked there.After the movie I came back to my room and went to bed around 12.
                                                             A look down Byfield River

                                             A small rapid at the end of our journey down
                                                One of the dragons we seen beachin.

Saturday September 13th: Today I woke up at 5:30am and read my bible. I then cleaned my room and put laundry in. Then I started my northern classes homework. At 10:30am I went to the pool and aqua jogged for an hour. Then we went to dinner. After dinner I continued working on homework and took my auditing test. Ryan and I went to supper around 5:30pm and talked with Emma about her res school at the Keppel islands. After supper I finished my non -profit homework around 9pm. Then Ryan and I watched a movie. I went to bed around 12:30pm.
Sunday September 14th: Today I woke up at 8:15am and texted the fam and talked to Tor on facebook. Then Ryan and I watched my church online. After church we skyped with Ryan’s sister Rachal. Afterwards we headed to dinner and talked with Emma. After dinner I fell asleep until 2:45pm. Then Ryan and I watched how to train your dragon 2.  After the movie we went and shot hoops until supper. After supper we watched transformers 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment