Sunday, September 28, 2014

Week 13 September 22


Monday September 22nd: Today I woke up at 6am and went to the pool to aqua jog for a half hour. I got back and showered and got ready for class. I had accounting theory from 8am until 9. Then Ryan and I went to talk with Tanya but she wasn’t there so we talked with another lady about our professor. She was super nice and understanding. After that we came back and updated things on facebook and did homework until dinner. After dinner I kept reviewing my corporate accounting power points. When I got done I headed to the gym to do p90x chest and back and ab ripper x. Afterwards I showered, read my bible, and finished my power points until supper. At supper we were talking with Emma and Dianna about back in the day what we watched and played with as little kids. The conversation came to easy bake ovens and as I was taking a drink of my hot chocolate, Emma says yeah I blew mine up and I instantly started laughing and spit my hot chocolate all over. It got all over Ryan, I felt so bad, but everyone was dying laughing!! Oops! After supper Ryan and I watched a movie. Then I started my auditing class. I read both chapter power points until 11:30pm. Then Ryan and I skyped Becky at 12.
Tuesday September 23rd: Today I woke up at 8:30am and started in on my homework for northern. I also updated and messaged people on facebook, read my bible, did my laundry, and talked with the family. After dinner I checked my email and watched some videos on Isagenix. Then I went to the pool and aqua jogged for 45min. Afterwards Ryan and I walked to IGA and got some groceries. When we got back I did an ab workout and showered. After supper Ryan and I watched a video on Isagenix and then watched a movie. I got back to my room around 10:15.
Wednesday September 24th: Today I woke up at 7am and went to breakfast. After breakfast I read my bible and got online for my auditing collaborate session. After auditing I went to the library to print some isagenix stuff off and our flight details for the weekend. Then I came back to my room and studied corporate accounting until 2pm. I then headed to the gym to do p90x shoulders and arms and ab ripper. Afterwards I came back and showered and finished studying coroporate accounting. Then I went to Ryan’s room and we watched some movies.
Thursday September 25th: Today I woke up at 8:30am and read my bible. Then I checked my email, cqu classes, northern classes, and facebook. I then talked to some people about isagenix. Ryan and I skyped with two of his friends and then went to dinner. After dinner we skyped another one of Ryan’s friends and then headed to the gym. At the gym I aqua jogged for 30min and then did p90x core synergistics. After the gym I got my isagenix pak from the office! Then we went to supper. After supper I wrote up what I was going to do for Transformation Thursday. Afterwards Ryan and I watched a movie until 8. Then we went and sat things up for Transformation Thursday at nine. We had two people come. Becky did a good job of presenting. Afterwards I came back to my room and put things away and then wrote in my journal and went to bed around 1:30pm.
Friday September 26th: Today I woke up at 5am and went to the gym where I aqua jogged for a half hour and did an ab routine. Then I came back and showered, read my bible, checked my email, checked my classes, and then went to the library. After the library I went back to the gym at 11am to do p90x legs and back and ab ripper x. After dinner I packed and got ready for the weekend. Ryan and I then skyped his friends about isagenix. Celest then brought us to the airport. We boarded our plane at 4:30pm and got to Brisbane at 5:50pm. A guy from our hostel was supposed to be there to pick us up but we couldn’t find him. We asked a lady who sent us right where he should of been, but he wasn’t there. I finally got wifi on my phone and seen I got an email from the hostel with the guy’s number we were to meet. So we tried calling him on the pay phone but it didn’t work so Ryan asked a random lady who was nice enough to let us use her phone. We finally found the guy. When we got to our hostel we checked in and went to eat. We ate at Burger Urge. It was delicious! I got a chicken and pineapple sandwich on gluten free bread with onion rings. After supper we came back and I worked on my corporate accounting test. I got done around 1am.
Saturday September 27th: Today I woke up at 5:30am to a very loud motorcycle driving by. So I got up and read my bible and enrolled Kaleb in Isagenix. I then showered and got ready for the day. We got to the conference around 8am to check in. We then sat around and waited until 8:45am when they opened the doors. They had a ton of speakers talk today at the IsaUni. The best ones were Natalie Cook who was super funny and pumped up, Anna Ogliva who is a friend of Peta Kelly who talked about our why, she is Awesome!! And Suzanne who talked on the launch party, she was great too! Everyone did a great job, it was crazy and a lot of fun! Best part of the conference though was getting a picture with Peta Kelly!!! We got out of the conference at 5:15pm and then walked to the Reserve Restaurant Milton. It was super fancy and the quality of the food was amazing!! After supper we walked around downtown Brisbane, taking pictures of all the cool lights. On our walk back it started down pouring so we got stuck under a bridge for a while. We got back to the hostel at 10pm. I then showered and got ready for bed. 
                              Ryan and I with the awesome Brisbane lights of the city and
                             our dessert on the left side, which was apple, date, banana, crumble 
                                      with white chocolate sorbet and apricot jam.
                                                  Peta Kelly and I, she is so awesome!!
Sunday September 28th: Today I woke up at 6:45am and got ready. We headed to the conference around 8am. They started at 8:30am today with the start your life group. Then the main event started at 9am. They had a bunch of speakers again today! So much fun and crazy! Peta Kelly ended the conference with her speech about being a revolutionary leader; she did a great job on it. The conference ended around 4:45pm and then we took off for the Hillsong church which started at 5:30pm. But unfortunately our cab driver didn’t know where that was and my google map brought us to the wrong place. We walked around looking for the church for about an hour and a half, but could never find it. So around 6:30pm we gave up looking for it and sat down to eat at a sausage place. It was super good! Then we changed and took off walking for the airport. We walked along the river, which had amazing views and we also stopped at this super good ice cream shop. I got a swiss chocolate ice cream in a waffle cone. Then we kept walking to the airport but decided to get a cab because it turned into highway for the next 4miles. We arrived at the airport around 9:30pm and then hung out for the night until our flight left at 5am.

No comments:

Post a Comment