Sunday, October 5, 2014

Week 14 September 29th



Monday September 29th: This morning Ryan and I boarded our plane at 5:30am and got back to the Uni at 8am. We ate breakfast and then went to our rooms. I unpacked, put things away, uploaded my blog, looked to see if my northern classes were updated, checked my email, and facebooked people.  I then went to the gym at 2pm to aqua jog for 40min and do plank routine. After the gym I came back to my room and fell asleep at 4pm. I then woke up to Ryan waking me up at 7pm and I had no idea where I was or what day it was. I then did my auditing homework until 10pm.
Tuesday September 30th: Today I woke up at 6;15am and headed to the pool to aqua jog for 40min. When I got back I showered, read my bible, checked my email, and started my auditing homework.  After dinner I went and talked to Danielle and tried to talk to Tori about my textbook situation for selling them back. Then I headed to the gym to bike for 45min, myrtle, and core. Afterwards, I showered and kept working on my auditing but I fell asleep for 45min. Then when I woke up I started my laundry and tried finishing my auditing, but ended up having to email the professor. Then Ryan came over and we did some isagenix stuff and hung out until my laundry was done.
Wednesday October 1st: today I woke up at 5:15am and went to the pool but every lane was being used so I went back to my room and read my bible, texted the family, and messaged some people on facebook. Then Ryan and I caught the 8:15am bus to Stocklands. There I cancelled my bank account with Commonwealth bank and we got a cake mix for Celest for her birthday. We got back around 10:30am and then I looked through all my transactions to make sure they were all right with Commonwealth. Then we skyped with Becky about isagenix from 11-12:30. After dinner I laid out and tanned from 1-2. Then Ryan and I headed to the gym, where I aqua jogged for 40min and did ball routine. After the gym, I showered and looked at some Isagenix stuff online. Then I went to Ryan’s room and we updated a playlist for Transformation Thursday. After that I worked on my non- profit accounting until 9pm.
Thursday October 2nd: Today I woke up at 5:45am and read my bible. Then I started my non- profit accounting homework and worked on that until dinner. After dinner I came back to my room and worked some more on non- profit accounting for an hour and then headed to the gym. At the gym I aqua jogged for 20min and then did p90x core synergistics. After that I came back to my room and showered and finished my non-profit accounting homework, then started studying accounting theory. Around 7pm Ryan and I hung out, getting things ready for transformation Thursday, which we had at 9pm. After that I came back to my room and kept studying for accounting theory for the rest of the night.
Friday October 3rd: Today I woke up at 6:45am and read my bible and then started studying accounting theory. I studied that until 1pm and then I went out to tan. At 2pm Ryan and I headed to the gym where I biked and did an ab workout. Afterwards, I showered and kept studying accounting theory. Around 7pm I couldn’t comprehend it any more so I looked at Isagenix stuff for a long time.  Then I went to Ryan’s room and we watched the movie Knight and Day.
Saturday October 4th:  Today I woke up at 7am and read my bible, but then I fell back asleep until 8. I then headed to the pool to aqua jog for an hour. Afterwards, I came back and texted the family, checked Facebook and emails, checked my northern classes, and then studied accounting theory until 1pm. At 1 I went and tanned until 2. I then showered, did laundry, and kept studying accounting theory until supper. After supper I took my non- profit quiz and looked at Isagenix stuff. Then I went to Ryan’s room and we watched a movie.
Sunday October 5th: Today I woke up at 7am and checked my email and northern classes, updated Facebook, and texted the family. Then at 10am Ryan and I listened to church online. Afterwards I studied accounting theory until 1pm. At 1 I tanned until 2. I then headed to the gym to aqua jog for a half hour and did ab blast. Then I came back and showered and looked at my northern classes some more. After supper, Ryan and I watched a movie and then baked Celest a birthday cake. 

                                       Another bright and sunny day in the land down under!
                                                        Tanning on the volleyball courts
                                                              The pool and the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment