Sunday, August 17, 2014

Week 7 August 11th



Monday August 11th: Today I got up at 5:30am and went to the pool to swim 1000m. After breakfast I headed to accounting theory from 8-10am. We learned about positive accounting theory. After class I went to the library until 2pm working on my corporate accounting paper. Afterwards I headed back to my room and read my bible and a book for isagenix. Then I went to the gym at 4 to bike and do a leg/ ab workout. After I showered, I went to Ryan’s room and we watched the fast and furious movies.  
Tuesday August 12th: I got up at 5:50am and went to the pool and swam 1000m. Afterwards I came back and showered then met Ryan at breakfast. After breakfast I sent some emails and looked at some isagenix stuff. Around 9:45am I headed to IGA to get a baking pan. When I got back I made brownies and worked on my corporate accounting homework. I worked on homework until 2pm, and then headed to the gym. There I biked and did an arm/ab workout. I got back and showered, read my bible, and worked on homework until supper. At supper Ryan, Jazmin, Emma and I  talked and laughed a lot. Afterwards I brought the brownies over to Ryan’s room for his birthday. Then we watched Captain America. 
Wednesday August 13th: Today I slept in until 7am and went to breakfast with Liana and Ryan. After breakfast I came back and texted the family, read my bible, and sent some emails until 9am. Then I researched many articles for my accounting theory paper. At 12 I headed to the gym. I swam 1000m then did a cardio/ab workout and finished with 30min on the bike. Then I did my accounting theory research until 5pm and headed to supper. Ryan and I talked with Emma for a long time. She is so funny. She came back to the dorms and had a brownie with us and talked for a while more. Then I attempted doing some more on my paper but I couldn’t comprehend anything so we ended the night by watching a movie.
Thursday August 14th: I got up at 5:15am and went to the gym to swim, bike, and do a leg/ab workout. Afterwards I showered, read my bible and put my laundry in. I spent the morning sending emails and checking things with isagenix. My laundry got done around 11 and then Ryan and I went to the library. There I worked on researching for my accounting theory paper. For dinner Ryan and I ate at the campus store. Around 3:45pm we headed back to the dorms and just hung out until I had to head to corporate accounting class from 5-6:45pm. After class I worked on my corporate accounting paper for the rest of the night and turned it in.
Friday August 15th: I woke up at 3:30am very dizzy and not able to sleep, so I texted the family. I fell back asleep at 5:30am and slept until 8am. I skipped outdoor pursuit’s class today because I wasn’t feeling good. I went to the gym around 10-11:15am and biked and did an ab/arm workout. Then I headed to ethics class with Ryan at 1pm. We got out of class around 3:30pm and it was down pouring so by time we got back to the dorms, we were pretty wet. I then read my bible and did some homework. After supper we watched movies and talked with Carolina and Amelia.
Saturday August 16th:  Today I woke up at 8am and then went to breakfast with Amelia, Yukah, Ryan, and Celest. Afterwards I showered and then we went to Stocklands. At Stocklands I walked around and looked at things and got snacks and a basketball. We got back around 12:30 and went to eat. After dinner Ryan and I shot around on the outside basketball court on campus. Then we watched Mega Mind!! We started Spider Man 2 but stopped it half way through to go eat supper. When we left supper it was down pouring so we sprinted back to the dorms but we were soaked. But 2min later it stopped, so that was awesome. We then finished Spider Man and watched Thor after that. 
Sunday August 17th: I got up at 8:30am and did a small workout in my room and then showered. Then Ryan and I watched my church online. Afterwards we watched a movie. Then I laid out and tanned until 2:45pm. Ryan and I then went and shot hoops on the outside court. After shooting around for a while we went back and watched movies the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment